We (Rusty Oak Armory, Rusty Oak Design and Fabrication, LLC.) collect your personal information when you subscribe to our newsletter, make a purchase, submit an inquiry, or participate in any of the site features, such as leave a comment. Your information is used by us for information dissemination, marketing, and service improvement purpose only (e.g., announcement of a new product, on-sale items).
Data Protection Protocol
We use the SSL protocol for our website which encrypts our user communications with the servers. Therefore, your personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization. In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
Data Sharing Exceptions
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to any third party with the following exceptions:
- Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business may have access to your information as part of the service operation; these outside parties will not use your information for any reasons other than assisting us to provide needed services for our customers.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We may forward some order information from customers to a third party fraud protection company as needed. This information is only provided to make an assessment for the potential of fraud.
- We may send your information to OEM manufactures if warranty work or product replacement is needed.
- We may have offsite distributors fulfill certain orders. In order to have third party distributors fulfill orders, we may send them your name, address, the products that you ordered, and any other information needed so that they can ship you the products that you paid for.
If you no longer wish to receive email from us, you can modification your subscription preference in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. We may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third Party Links
We use third party links on our website to enhance your shopping experience. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to Policies