If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help and make it right. Please note that, our stripped lower receivers and 80% lower receivers are mil-spec products. Please purchase mil-spec parts to ensure proper fit. If you have purchased the mil-spec parts and the parts still do not fit with our products, you are qualitied for a return. Below are some general return policies.
- All items must be returned within 30 days.
- We only accept returns for items that are in new, unused or unaltered condition including all packaging contents. All returns must be returned in unused condition and packaging as purchased, and include all of the original accessories (i.e. installation tools, screws, manuals etc.).
- Any return that is in used or damaged condition will not be accepted with the exception of a defective product. Defective product is a product that is unfit for its intended use or dangerous/harmful for normal use. Our return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation. Installation of firearm parts is recommended done by a certified gunsmith.
- Modifications of any kind to the product will render it ineligible for return and void all manufacturer warranty.
- We do not accept returns on blemished (purchased as blem) or custom engraved/laser etched items.
- We charge a 25% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returnee is responsible for return shipping.
Insurance covers the cost of the item(s) against loss or damage during transit.
- Insurance claims for lost in transit: Tracking status must show that the package never reached the destination, and we must wait 20 days after the package was shipped out before filing a claim with the insurance company.
- Insurance claims for damaged in transit: If a product arrived damaged, the customer must contact us within three days of receipt. Customer must provide pictures of the damaged product(s) and mailing packaging. The customer is required to hold on to the product until the claim is settled. We might request the product to be returned to us.
If you encounter one of the above scenarios, please contact us within 72 hours at email@example.com (please include the photos in the email) or call at 615-619-3409. If no notification is received within three days, a refund/exchange will not be issued.
Undeliverable as Addressed
If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will treat the order as a regular return. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package back to us, you will be issued a refund for the product, but the shipping and handling fee will be nonrefundable. If a package is undeliverable as addressed due to customer’s mistake and/ or is lost in transit while returning to us, Rusty Oak Armory will not be responsible for the loss of the lost package.
If a lost package is due to an error that we caused, we will provide a full refund or replace the lost package. However, we will not be liable for the loss of shipment if the tracking status shows “Delivered”, even when you purchase insurance with the initial order. The insurance company will not accept claims for packages that shows “Delivered” in the tracking status. Please contact the shipping carrier or local law enforcement to file a claim in this situation. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the address provided to us is correct and current. If the package is lost due to the customer providing incorrect or incurrent address, Rusty Oak Armory is not responsible for the loss.
All returns are subject to evaluation by Rusty Oak Armory. Please contact us to determine if your order is qualified for a return or refund. We will provide specific information for how to process the return. Attempted returns on non-refundable items will be sent back at the shipper’s expense.